- To develop and recommend resolutions for consideration by the Chapter membership. Resolutions are formal expressions of the Chapter’s views, and serve as a way for the Chapter to focus attention on pertinent environmental and political issues.
- The Chair of the Committee is appointed by the President and serves with three or four additional members.
- Current Chair:
- Canvas the membership for issues of concern via the newsletter, discussions at Chapter meetings, and personal contacts.
- Develop resolutions on these issues, and prepares a list of potential recipients and addresses.
- Present the resolutions at the business meeting for member discussion and approval.
- Prepare final copies of the resolutions for action and/or the Chapter files. The President then forwards said resolutions through the Secretary-Treasurer to the chosen recipients with an appropriate cover letter.
Resolutions by year: